THIS BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear reader, this blog was a nice place for quite a while to share my thoughts and stories. Meanwhile I got a new website and so I continue writing on my new's site blog.

HOP OVER TO THE NEW BLOG

Thank you.

Liebe Leserin, dieser Blog war für lange Zeit ein sehr netter Ort, meine Gedanken und Geschichten mit dir zu teilen. Inzwischen habe ich eine neue Website erstellt und werde jetzt den Blog dort fortsetzen.

GEH EINFACH ZUM NEUEN BLOG,

und: "Danke!"

Right-brain quilter or left-brain quilter?

Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

Linzee explains in this article what differs the ones from the others.
Which brain half determines your quilting most? Or do you benefit from a mix like she says I would?


Wird dein Quilting eher von der linken oder der rechten Hirnhälfte bestimmt? Linzee erklärt in ihrem Artikel, wie sich das auf unser Hobby auswirkt und was die eine Sorte Quilter von der anderen unterscheidet. Und sie sagt, bei mir sei es ein Mix. Wie ist es bei dir? Mehr erfährst du, wenn du dem Link folgst.

Read more here:
Moda... the Cutting Table: Brigitte Heitland: Juggling Summer: There’s a cliché that quilters are either right-brain people or left-brain people. The stereotype suggests that left-brainers love the ma...

2 Kommentare:

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com hat gesagt…

I think I am a no-brain quilter...I just sew and pray it all turns out ok.

Heidi Grohs hat gesagt…

I had a discussion about this a few months ago! So many of my quilting friends had both...for me, I am both and know there is a constant struggle for order and organization while the other side just wants me to have fun!

.

 
site design by designer blogs